Philadelphia is the city of brotherly love, so of course we have to celebrate Valentine’s Day in style. This year Valentine’s Day is on a Saturday, so there is an even bigger reason to go all out. Here are 5 Valentine’s Day dates in in town that don’t include Love Park that we heart:
- ON ICE: If you are young (or young at heart), there is a Sweetheart Skate from 6:00pm-9:00 pm at the Blue Cross River Rink at Penn’s Landing- 201 South Columbus Boulevard. Tickets for the Sweetheart Skate are $20 dollars per person. Included in the cost are free photos and complimentary chocolates and flowers.
- LEAD AND FOLLOW: Prefer to be inside? Grab your loved one and head over to The Studio at Take the Lead on Pine- 4701 Pine Street- for dance lessons from 9pm-1am. It’s a bargain at $20 dollars per couple. Don’t worry if you are a novice dancer, they are offering a beginner’s lesson from 9pm-10pm.
- FIND YOUR PICASSO: Feeling artsy? Try Valentine’s Day Paint Night at Gallery Collective- 937 N. 2nd Street. From 6:00pm to 9:00pm you can paint your heart out. For $50 dollars, you get art supplies and red & white wine, Prosecco, cheese and a dessert plate.
- EAT!: We can’t discuss Valentine’s Day without mentioning dinner options. Located right next to The Independent Hotel is Little Nonnas- 1234 Locust Street. They are offering a delicious Valentine’s Day menu. For $75 dollars per person you get three courses and dessert.
- THE LOVE BOAT: Last on our list of Valentine’s Day date ideas in town that don’t include Love Park is a ride aboard the Spirit of Philadelphia. They are offering a lunch and dinner cruise on Valentine’s Day. Both packages on the love boat include a rose for each couple and a champagne toast.
This year, get creative and treat your loved one to one of our 5 Valentine’s Day dates in town that don’t include Love Park!